Friday, December 18, 2009

Aayirathil Oruvan.

Here comes the first topic in my blog about the fore coming Tamil flick Aayirathil Oruvan.. I'm bit proud to post this as a first one in my blog which is going to take the Tamil industry to a great extent. We should all be proud to get a movie like this in Tamil. The small 47 Sec teaser will show the hard work of the crew. Jus take a look @ it..



I guess there is something to do with panja boothams (Nelam, Neer, Aagayam, Neruppu & Kaatru). Jus wait n watch the movie, I'm sure that its damn worth watching the movie.

Also take a look at the Kamal's speech during the trailer release, one of the very good speeches of him. At least from now on stop calling our industry as Kollywood..:) and don't ever compare our movies with Hollywood movies.



Here comes the official 2 min trailer of the movie.. Hats of to selva and to the dialogues.


No comments:

Post a Comment